Are you writing a Research Paper? Don't despair!
Here's a few tips:
- take a deep breath! The most important thing is that this is a positive experience.
- don't think of this as an "all or nothing" goal. It's a learning process for everyone!
- make sure your Research paper is written on Google Docs (you can copy and paste into Google Docs from any other platform, just make sure to proofread your paper to ensure formatting remains correct). If you're not certain how to do this . . . . you can Google it (pun intended).
- ask for help! Get a friend to proofread. Scientists collaborate with their peers all the time!
- refer to the Sample Paper on our website for excellent formatting help
- check the Research Paper Judging Sheets to see what the Judges will be looking for in your specific type of project (links at the bottom of the page)
- finally, don't forget to share your Research Paper with us on time! (the deadline for 2022 Science Fair is midnight on January 7th). Don't know how to do it? Check out the information on our website - it's fast and easy!
We can't wait to see what you've been working on!
Written Reports must be submitted via Google Docs or other electronic means no later than Midnight January 7. Specific rules about Written Reports can be found under the rules section, and the Judging Sheets can be viewed here:
Judging Sheets for Model/Collection Projects
Judging Sheets for Demonstration Projects
Judging Sheets for Experiment Projects
An excellent sample paper can be found here.